Telos Stagenet and Telos Testnet are network playgrounds where the developer community can test and manage implementations of code for initial and final testing prior to mainnet deployment.
A powerful and helpful testnet community
The Telos testnets are free development environments that the Telos infrastructure partners manage and maintain. These environments provide a sandbox for developers to deploy their applications before publishing their contracts to the Telos mainnet. The Telos infrastructure partners are distributed around the world and available to the community 24/7.
- ACCESSIBLE: Testnets can be used by anyone on the internet with your application, in contrast to local development environments that are only useful for the developer.
- NATIVE SUPPORT: Popular EOSIO tools offer native support for the Telos testnet environments (see: telos.bloks.io).
- SECOND LAYER SOLUTIONS: Dependable 2nd layer solutions maintained by the Telos infrastructure partners such as Hyperion, History, Chronicle, IRIS, Priveos, etc.).
- NODE OPERATOR SUPPORT: Experienced system administrators to help users deploy a node and/or their application.
- POPULAR SMART CONTRACTS: Popular smart contracts such as Trail are deployed on the Telos testnets and can easily be used in conjunction with other applications.
Explore the Github
Want to learn more? Visit the Telos Github and explore some of the smart contracts that provide the basic functionality for the Telos blockchain.
Join the Community
Join the Telegram testnet groups and get your questions answered by experienced EOSIO blockchain system administrators and developers. All experience levels welcome.